One-pack waterborne varnish based on modified polyurethane resins, studied to obtain an icewrinkle effect on glass items.
One-pack waterborne varnish based on modified polyurethane resins, studied to obtain an icewrinkle effect on glass items. Application process is composed by 2 steps: PRIMER P-7822 clear 6000 and varnish W-7790 clear 6830, for table-ware decoration and for cosmetic and perfumery industry. Once the curing cycle is completed, the main characteristics of this varnish are:
• Adhesion on glass and pottery;
• Resistance to tests in use in the cosmetics and perfumery industry;
• Resistance to scratch-abrasion;
• Resistance to water tests, steam immersion and pasteurisation;
• Resistance to solvents;
• Conformity to rule EN-71/3 for all colours.
• In compliance with REACH regulation.
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.