Sol Gel hybrid varnish (organic/inorganic) based on polyester resins, for internal glass decoration for cosmetics and perfumery industry.
Sol Gel hybrid varnish (organic/inorganic) based on polyester resins, for internal glass decoration for cosmetics and perfumery industry. The film is highly transparent with the inorganic phase dispersed, at a nanometric size, in the polymeric matrix. Sol gel system allows to obtain a coating which is characterised by high chemical/physical resistances. The characteristics of this varnish are:
• Adhesion on glass;
• Easy to use, excellent printability and film flow;
• Resistance to water, steam, pasteurization, alcohol, G1 mixture and solvents, in accordance with international specifications for perfume and packing industries;
• Highly resistant to prolonged immersions in alcoholic mixtures;
• Superficial hardness, scratch and abrasion resistance;
• Heavy metals (cadmium, chrome, lead, mercure) and Bisphenol A (BPA) free;
• SVHC substances free (updated Jan 2018);
• Low VOC;
• In compliance with REACH regulation.
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.