Waterborne UV varnish, for plastics decoration.
Waterborne UV varnish, for plastics decoration. After the UV cross-linking, varnish has high resistance to the test in accordance with major European houses of perfumery and packaging specifications. The cross-linking process of this varnish is obtained by UV exposure. After UV curing unit exposure the film is completely cured and hardener. The main characteristics are:
• Adhesion on plastics;
• Low VOC;
• High gloss and transparency;
• Short flash-off;
• Superficial hardness, scratch and abrasion resistance;
• High solidity;
• Resistance to solvents, to alcohol, to parfums and creams as required by major European crands of cosmetics specifications;
• Conformity to rule EN-71/3 for all colours.
• In compliance with REACH regulation.
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.