UV organic ink, based on modified acrylic resins, specifically formulated for decoration of flat and hollow glass.
UV organic ink, based on modified acrylic resins, specifically formulated for decoration of flat and hollow glass. Used for perfumery containers and packaging. This ink cross-links upon exposure to UV rays, after getting through the UV curing unit the film is fully cross-linked. Once the curing cycle is completed, the main characteristics of this ink
Adhesion on glass;
• Printability even of fine details and half tone screens as well as perfect film flow;
• High solidity;
• Resistance to water, steam, pasteurization, alcohol, G1 mixture and solvents, in accordance with international specifications for perfume and packing industries;
• Resistance to scratch-abrasion;
• Excellent colour fastness;
• Overprintable (more colours decoration)
• Resistance to dishwashing machine;
• Conformity to rule EN-71/3 for all colours.
• In compliance with REACH regulation.
• BPA Free (no bisphenol A)
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.