Concentrated dispersions of organic and inorganic solvent-based pigments studied to be mixed to our current solvent-based varnishes.
Concentrated dispersions of organic and inorganic solvent-based pigments studied to be mixed to our current solvent-based varnishes. Starting from colourless, or from white varnish, it is possible to prepare any colour by mixing transparent varnish and pigment paste.
Pastes with a 2 digit code allow to create highly transparent colours, very appreciated in the glass market. By using of pigment pastes it’s possible to reduce storage needs and to optimize colour recipes.
Just mix pigment pastes with different clear glossy or matt varnishes, even in very small amounts, will produce fast colours in the desired finish. Colouring pastes offer the following features:
• Ultra fine pigment dispersion to obtain highly shiny and transparent colours;
• High pigment concentration;
• Great stability performance as far as pigment sedimentation, flocculation and flotation are concerned;
• High colouring strength;
• Compatibility with our solvent-based varnishes;
• Ape free: without Alkylphenol Ethoxylates;
• In compliance with REACH regulation.
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.