Solvent-based organic varnish developing a metallic effect with a high reflecting appearance.
Solvent-based organic varnish developing a metallic effect with a high reflecting appearance. Applied on the back of clear glass it gives a mirror effect. Use it with a transparent varnish topcoat that is suitable to get the strength desired characteristics, to obtain the best protective and aesthetic results, we recommend using the W-7608 water-based varnish which don’t change the “silver” finishing. Once the curing cycle is completed, the main characteristics of this varnish are:
• Adhesion on glass and pottery;
• Resistance to water, steam, pasteurization, alcohol, G1 mixture and solvents, in accordance with international specifications for perfume and packing industries;
• Resistance to scratch-abrasion;
• Conformity to rule EN-71/3 for all colours.
• In compliance with REACH regulation.
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.