Multipurpose vinyl ink suitable for printing on a wide range of plastic materials and on many metals.
Multipurpose vinyl ink suitable for printing on a wide range of plastic materials and on many metals. Studied to satisfy the characteristics of physical-chemical resistance required in the appliance, furniture, signage and promotional items. Excellent adhesion on ABS, methacrylate, Polycarbonate, rigid and self adhesive PVC and other materials on which the drying process takes place at room temperature or into oven at 40°-70° C. Since all the print substrates mentioned may be different in printability, preliminary trials are essential to determine the suitability for the intended use. If used on aluminium substrate an oven cycle at 120°C-130°C improves flexibility and adhesion. The main characteristics of this ink are:
• Excellent adhesion;
• High elasticity which allows, after a correct oven cycle, mechanical treatments such as cutting, bending, drilling, drawing, without any varnish scraping, not even in the more critical points;
• Excellent superficial hardness and flexibility;
• Scratch resistance;
• Resistance to chemical agents;
• Resistance to alcohol;
• Resistance to petrol;
• Resistance to external exposure;
• Conformity to rule EN-71/3 for all colours.
• In compliance with REACH regulation.
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.