Two-pack solvent-based epoxy organic ink, specifically formulated for decoration of glass for interiors and characterized by excellent adhesion and high chemical-physical resistance.
Two-pack solvent-based epoxy organic ink, specifically formulated for decoration of glass for interiors and characterized by excellent adhesion and high chemical-physical resistance. Once the curing cycle is completed, the main characteristics of this ink are:
• Adhesion on glass, pottery and china;
• Easy to use, excellent printability and film flow;
• High solidity;
• Resistance to acids and alkalines, oils and greases, domestic detergents;
• Resistance to water, steam, pasteurization, alcohol, G1 mixture and solvents, in accordance with international specifications for perfume and packing industries;
• Resistance to water immersion at room temperature and at 60°C;
• Resistance to dishwashing machine (domestic cycle);
• Excellent printability of full prints and a wide surfaces;
• Perfect results for mirror treatment on the printed side even with transparent colors;
• Hot foil compatible;
• Conformity to rule EN-71/3 for all colours.
• In compliance with REACH regulation.
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.