Two-pack solvent base organic ink based on modified epoxy-resins.
Two-pack solvent base organic ink based on modified epoxy-resins. Specific for glass decoration for interiors, characterized by excellent adhesion and high chemical-physical resistances. Exclusively composed by mono pigment base colors, highly concentrated to permit the most wide flexibility of use. Once the curing cycle is completed, the main characteristics of this ink are:
• Adhesion on glass and pottery;
• High solidity;
• Resistance to water, steam, pasteurization, alcohol, G1 mixture and solvents, in accordance with international specifications for perfume and packing industries;
• Resistance to acids and alkalines, oils and greases, domestic detergents;
• Resistance to water immersion at room temperature and at 60°C;
• Resistance to dishwashing machine;
• Printability even of fine details and half tone screens as well as perfect film flow;
• Hot foil compatible;
• Resistance to solvents;
• High strenght and solidity;
• Conformity to rule EN-71/3 for all colours.
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.