One-pack ink, formulated to print metal sheets and to sustain post-modeling operations.
One-pack ink, formulated to print metal sheets and to sustain post-modeling operations. Once cured, the film presents a very resistant surface to both chemicals and physical agents. Once the curing cycle is completed, the main characteristics of this ink are:
• High elasticity which allows, after a correct oven cycle, mechanical treatments such as cutting, bending, drilling, drawing, without any varnish scraping, not even in the more critical points;
• Resistance to scratch-abrasion;
• Compliance with general requirements of major European home-appliace company;
• Resistance to physical-chemical aggressive agents such as heat, oil, hot fat or solvents, steam, acid and alkali, detergents, bleach and various dry cleaning products;
• Conformity to rule EN-71/3 for all colours.
• In compliance with REACH regulation.
Fill out the form below without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information or to answer all your questions.